Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: Mazda Biante (w/ video!)

Lighting and phrasing: two things I need to work on while creating reviews.

Tomorrow I'm taking a day trip to Tokyo with friends, so we will be heading there and back together by car. I've rented this Mazda Biante to take us there and back. A one-way train ticket from Aizu to Tokyo is around $90. Five people sharing this van is about $85, roundtrip. And we won't have to worry about adhering to any bus or train schedules.

While the car is in my possession, I decided to give it a review like I did the Hijet. This time, I actually used voiceover for explaining details and features. I did the driving on the fly. In my opinion, I've gotten a bit better, especially now that I can plan out some of what I want to say before I actually say it. However, I've still got a ways to go.

Anyways, enjoy. I'll have a trip recap (and possibly action camera footage?) later in the week.


-wp

No comments: